All bookings for the tours/treks/camps/ with Himachal Tour and Treks, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” are subject to the following conditions:
1. Every participant is required to fill in and sign an “Indemnity Bond” prior to the commencement of the trip.
2. All cancellations must be in writing signed by the participant and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
3. Refund and cancellation:
There will be no full refund.
– If you cancel 7 days before the trip begins Himachal Tour and Treks will retain 30% of the trip cost.
– If you cancel 5 days before the trip begins, Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 40% of the trip cost.
– If you cancel less than 7 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no-refund
– No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
4. The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
5. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. But Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventure holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
6. In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
7. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
8. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Manali, Himachal Pradesh and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.
9. While making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all the booking conditions and agree to abide by them.