Today morning Manali start your bike tour the Himalayas on your bike Manali Rohtang (13051 ft). After cross Rohtang pass Tandi on to Keylong (10104 ft) and then Jispa Your night stay hotel and camps choice your Jispa
Day 02 JISPA SARCHU TO PANG
Today morning JISPA start u your ride to cross Baralacha-La ( 16040 ft) After crossing the pass drop down to the vast Sarchu and pang Your Choice night stay pang if you're on a roller coaster ride climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride up and down three high altitude passes Nakee La (16200 ft) Lachlung La (16000 ft) and then pang your night stay only camps & dhaba pang.
Day 3 PANG TO LEH
Today morning Leh start u your ride Cross to the other side of the Pang. a long traverse on the legendary Moore plains. Continue driving Tanglang La (17582 ft) the second highest pass in the world. We cross the second highest Tanglang La pass Rumcse-Gya-Lato (UPSSHI-CHECK-POST) KARU we and finally come to Leh.
Day 4 LEH REST
Today rest at your hotel and get the bikes overhauled if required by our mechanic. we will be exploring the local monasteries like Thiksey, Shey Palace and Army museum. It will be a half a day excursion. Evening can be spent in the market for Shopping. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 5 LEH-CHANGLA- TO PANGONG
Today morning LEH start u ride to Pangong the third highest motorable pass in the world the Chang La pass at (17,590 ft) feet. After the descent from Chang La pangong-Lale (14217 ft) Your night stay pangong.
Day 6 PANGONG TO LEH
Today morning Pangong start u ride Retrn-back to LAH Your night stay LEH.
Day 7 LEH-KHARDUNG-LA TO Nubra velley
Today morning Leh start u ride to Khardung-la (18380 ft) the world’s highest motorable pass to enter the Nubra valley Your night stay.
Day 8 NUBRA VELLEY TO LEH
Today morning Nubra start u ride Retrn-back to LAH Your night stay LEH.
Day 9 LEH TO JISPA
Today morning LAH start u ride Retrn-back to Jispa night stay Jispa.
Day 10 JISPA TO MANALI
Today morning JISPA start u ride to Manali We cross the scenic Rohtang pass gulaba koti we and finally come to Manali. We will have a few rooms for you to freshen up before you take the evening bus out of Manali.
The Trip Cost Includes
Royal Enfield Himalayan 411cc, 500 cc Bullet, 350 cc classic, Avenger 220 cc,
recommendation on twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner.
Backup Vehicle with mechanic, spare parts and First Aid kit.
All Tools Taxes and Permits.
Fuel for the entire journey
The Trip Cost Excludes
Any personal expenses
Any air / train fare.
All bookings for the tours/treks/camps/ with Himachal Tour and Treks, hereinafter referred to as the "Company" are subject to the following conditions:
1. Every participant is required to fill in and sign an "Indemnity Bond" prior to the commencement of the trip.
2. All cancellations must be in writing signed by the participant and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
3. Refund and cancellation:
There will be no full refund.
- If you cancel 7 days before the trip begins Himachal Tour and Treks will retain 30% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 5 days before the trip begins, Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 40% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no-refund
- No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
4. The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
5. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. But Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventure holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
6. In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
7. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
8. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Manali, Himachal Pradesh and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.
9. While making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all the booking conditions and agree to abide by them.