The dream of flying in the sky just like a bird is as old as human kind. You can make your dream come true with paragliding. This sport is considered to be risky, but the reality is that the safety of practitioners is quite high, especially compared to other adventure disciplines. Of course, you cannot paraglide unless you have undergone extensive training. There are numerous paragliding schools that you can select from. It is only natural for you to look for courses in your local area, but there are a number of other essential factors that you have to consider carefully as well.
Riding the thermals and sailing the blue sky like the Himalayan eagle can be a thrilling experience. Paragliding facilities are available in Sollang Nallah, and Dhobi. From where you want to start it depends on you.Just enjoy the soaring experience on a two seated paraglide with an expert pilot. You can choose between short, medium or high flight. Or would you like to take the challenge and learn how to fly on your own? if you are pilot you have few options to solo fly in this area.
You need to report at our office in Gompa Road at 9am or 10am for Registration and payment. Once the registration will be confirm, we will take you to the Dobhi. There is a distance of 20 km from Manali.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Tandem paragliding flight and all necessary equipment with extra Parasuits.
- Qualified instructor
- All equipment is Certified of UIAA
- Airtime 15-20 min, depending on weather conditions
- Group Medical kit
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Pack Lunch & Water Bottles
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services
- All kinds of cloth and personal belonging
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Helicopter Rescue
All bookings for the tours/treks/camps/ with Himachal Tour and Treks, hereinafter referred to as the "Company" are subject to the following conditions:
- 1. Every participant is required to fill in and sign an "Indemnity Bond" prior to the commencement of the trip.
- 2. All cancellations must be in writing signed by the participant and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
- 3. Refund and cancellation:
There will be no full refund.
- If you cancel 7 days before the trip begins Himachal Tour and Treks will retain 30% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 5 days before the trip begins, Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 40% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no-refund
- No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
- 4. The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
- 5. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. But Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventure holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
- 6. In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
- 7. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
- 8. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Manali, Himachal Pradesh and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.
- 9. While making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all the booking conditions and agree to abide by them.