You need to arrive either by Volvo Bus in morning 9:00 am to 11: 00 am Manali Volvo Bus Stand then you take taxi go to the hotel .Rest and fish in the hotel afternoon you will intro and meet bike on hire Manali Owner or manager and your co-riders. You will then be given the bike you take the bike the one Ride and test the bike your self.
Day 02 MANALI TO SHOJA
Today morning start u your tour the Himalayas on your bike Manali Kullu Banjar Valley Shoja. U are cross kullu Valley also known as the Valley of Gods and from Aut after you cross Aut short ternal your cross the ternal just left turn start Banjar Valley. After cross jibhi your Today Night stay and rest shoji.
Day 3 (SHOJA TO SARAHAN)
Today morning Shoja start u your ride to cross jalori pass (10,800 f ) and towards Sarahan which is the bhimakali temple. The temple around 800 year old. Today Night stay and rest Sarahan.
Day 4 SARAHAN TO SANGLA
Today morning Sarahan start u ride to Sangla en route Thach, Karcham Dam, and Shaung. The valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in the country. The place features houses and temples that are built in Kinnauri wood and stone style. Today Night stay Sangla.
Day 5 SANGLA TO KALPA
Today morning Sangla start u ride to Kalpa continue on the national highway all the way to Kalpa, a small town in the Sutlej river valley, above Recong Peo in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. Once in Kalpa after check-in, you are free to check out the local area Today Night stay Kalpa.
Day 6 KALPA TO NAKO
Today morning Kalpa start u ride to Nako we ride north along the narrow valley within which flows the Sutlej river, in awe of Himalayan shadows and into the high altitude region of Himachal. After some gruelling stretches of dirt tracks and water crossings, you enter the barren land of Spiti Valley. The landscape changes from lush green to rocky, and then to barren. Your stay tonight is in Swiss tents with attached toilets in the small but pristine Nako Village, near the Nako Lake. Today Night stay Nako.
Day 7 NAKO TO KAZA
Today morning Nako start u ride Kaza we visit Tabo monastery in the morning. We also visit Dhankar monastery the oldest monasteries in the world. we have Dhankar monastery which stands high over the valley and is a stupendous example of local architecture. This monastery was once a fort and was the residence of the ruler of Spiti. Today Night stay Kaza.
Day 8 KAZA-KIBBER-HIKKIM-KOMIC TO KAZA
Second highest World Village Hikkim. and Komic (14,832 ) villages, the highest altitude villages in the world Hikkim has the highest Post Office in the world (Pin Code 172114. Today Night stay Kaza.
Day 9 KAZA TO CHANDRATAL
Today morning Kaza start u ride to Chandratal We also ride over Kunzum La (4552 m) the highest altitude of the ride. The pass. close to our destination, we ride on a narrow dirt track to reach the Chandratal lake. we have to hike for minimam Time 30 TO 40 minutes to this lake. Today Night stay Chandratal.
Day 10 CHANDRATAL TO Manali
Today morning start u ride Chandratal to Manali. We cross the scenic Rohtang pass gulaba koti we and finally come to Manali. We will have a few rooms for you to freshen up before you take the evening bus out of Manali.
The Trip Cost Includes
Royal Enfield Himalayan 411cc, 500 cc Bullet, 350 cc classic, Avenger 220 cc,
recommendation on twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner.
Backup Vehicle with mechanic, spare parts and First Aid kit.
All Tools Taxes and Permits.
Fuel for the entire journey
The Trip Cost Excludes
Any personal expenses
Any air / train fare.
All bookings for the tours/treks/camps/ with Himachal Tour and Treks, hereinafter referred to as the "Company" are subject to the following conditions:
1. Every participant is required to fill in and sign an "Indemnity Bond" prior to the commencement of the trip.
2. All cancellations must be in writing signed by the participant and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
3. Refund and cancellation:
There will be no full refund.
- If you cancel 7 days before the trip begins Himachal Tour and Treks will retain 30% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 5 days before the trip begins, Himalayan Yeti Adventure will retain 40% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no-refund
- No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
4. The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
5. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. But Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventure holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
6. In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
7. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
8. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Manali, Himachal Pradesh and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.
9. While making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all the booking conditions and agree to abide by them.